The L0P Special Edition 1xAAA light with three stages!!
The Fenix L0P Special Edition is the smallest, variable brightness flashlight Fenix has to offer. The L0P SE has three levels of brightness, Primary -> Low -> Max, which allows the user to select the best compromise between brightness and runtime for any given task. The Fenix L0P SE uses just one common AAA battery, and thanks to its negligible size and weight, is perfect for Everyday Carry. Moreover, its solid reliability has been strictly tested and proven.
• Uses a 1-watt R-binned Luxeon LED with a life of 100,000 hours
• 3 Stages of Brightness: 12 Lumens -> 4.5 Lumens -> 30 Lumens
• Uses one 1.5V AAA battery, inexpensive and widely available (battery NOT included)
• 2.79” (L) x 0.55” (D)/ Waterproof/ Twist switch
• Made of aircraft grade aluminum
• Durable hard anodized finish
• 14.5-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Chemically toughened glass lens with AR coating
• Capable of standing up firmly on a flat surface to serve as a candle
Turn the head of the flashlight clockwise to turn on the flashlight. A counter clockwise turn will then switch it off. To switch between brightness levels, turn the light on, then turn it off. Within 1.5 seconds after being turned off, twist the head on again and it will be switched to the next brightness level. Just do the same thing to switch it to the third stage. Keep the light off for over 1.5 seconds, and the light will turn completely off, and the regulative circuit will be restored.
• The input voltage of Fenix L0P SE is 0.9V～1.7V. Please do not use other types of batteries (especially 3.6V lithium battery) except AAA alkaline or Ni-MH battery or Enegizer e2 Lithiums.